Clean Green Biosystems is one of the leading herbal extraction plant manufacturer and supplier in India. We are offering turnkey projects and consultancy services across the globe. We provide services in the areas of design, fabrication, supply, construction, installation, servicing, testing and commissioning of bio projects, keeping the motto “Green Technology- Clean Ecology; Clean Technology Green Ecology”. At Clean Green Biosystems, We are expertise in the fields of Herbal Extraction, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Fruits and vegetable Processing, Botanical Drug Delivery System.
With the innovation we have, we derive develop & execute green field projects of
• Herbal and phytochemicals Extraction
• Nutraceuticals and functional foods Extraction
• API and Pharmaceuticals Production
• Fruits and vegetable Processing
• Botanical Drug Delivery System
• Pilot scale to commercial plants
• Both Solid-Liquid Extraction plant and Liquid-Liquid extraction plants
• Batch, Semi continuous and Fully Continuous plants
• Manual, Semi-automatic and Fully automatic (PLC – SCADA and DCS) plants
• Patented Hydrodynamic extraction technology
• Drug delivery system
Clean Green Biosystems is the manufacturer of various phytochemicals extraction systems with Global headquarters in Chennai, India and operations in Canada, US, Nigeria, South Africa, Malaysia and Middle East.
• We have full strength personnel’s in developing new extraction technologies. Majority of our extraction is aimed at using fresh herbal materials. Our technologies are aimed of producing highly bioavailable phytochemicals.
• We are having well equipped R & D centre, has developed few patented technologies which maximizes the bioavailability of any phytochemicals.
• We are having well equipped fabrication units in Ahmedabad and Indore (India). These facilities manufacture the process equipments as per International standards. The fabrication is done following approved Quality Assurance Guidelines with documentation of fraceability.
Herbal/Phytochemical extraction is the process of removing various group of Phytochemicals from different herbs. The extraction method shall be of two types viz.,
The process of isolating Nutraceuticals and functional foods involve pre processing, extraction, concentration, purification and standardization
The process involves reaction, separation (extraction, decanting, centrifugation, and filtration), crystallization, purification
Fruit and vegetables are processed primarily because of their nutritional values.
Novel drug delivery system is a novel approach to drug delivery that addresses the limitations of the traditional drug delivery systems.