Clean Green Biosystems is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and GMP certified company having presence in USA, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Nigeria, Ghana and Middle East.
Our company is promoted by a team of experienced, technically competent & industrially knowledge personalities in the area of Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Phytochemistry, Pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering, automation engineering, electrical and instrumentation engineering and Process Engineering & Agriculture.
All our process technologies are based on intense research and development. We also do new process development according to the client’s needs. We are supported by a strong fabrication facility which helps in fabricating and installing the process equipments and machineries. This fabrication facility is supported by mechanical engineers, CADD specialists’ instrumentation and piping engineers and welders and other resources.
All our turnkey supplies conform to USFDA norms of design qualification (DQ) protocols, installation qualification (IQ) protocols and operation qualification (OQ) protocols.
In Clean Green Biosystems, all procedures and work process conform to strict international industrial standards
“Our projects, services and products are developed in a safe, secure & environment friendly manner with personal commitment of PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) manner to understand, meet, and fulfill our client’s requirement, as well through continual improvement making Clean Green Biosystems as truly a Green Global Company with values.
“We are dedicated to deliver our projects on-time with eco-friendly and economic technology”.
Clean Green Biosystems is now accredited with International standards of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System), and planning to obtain ISO 14001 (Environment Management System), OHSAS (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISORY SERVICES) & ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System).
1) All our equipments are made with food grade SS materials.
2) We provide Zero bacteria valves.
3) Our piping work conforms to food grade.
4) Our plants are always versatile in nature.
5) Our plants are energy efficient.
6) We provide skid mounted plant and machineries.
7) We also offer cGMP plants.
8) Our process technology involves low temperature short contact distillation path.
• Processing system to process 25 kgs/hour to 20 TPD of dry biomass
• Liquid-Liquid extraction system to process 25 Liters to 20 KL
• Distillation and concentration system (integrated solvent recovery system) to process 25 LPH to 5 KLPH
• Customized capacities as per client’s needs
• In-house developed and commercially validated process engineering software's used
• AutoCAD and Solid works software's used to engineer the equipment’s and assemble the equipment’s into a system
• SS-316, ASME complaint equipments
• Welding of the pressure parts as per international standards
• FLP electrical components
• Closed loop solvent recovery
• Low temperature and no pressure operations
• Equipments inspection CSA, SGS, UL, CE listed
• Can use multiple solvents
• Can use both hot extraction and cold extraction
• Can be used for other herbs
• Detailed SOP
• PLC-SCADA based automation
• HMI screen at every process station
• Pre programmed process for customized and standard operations
• Skid mounted / pre-installed equipments
• Plug and start small scale systems